I WASTED MY 400TH POST ON YOU, ASSHOLE!!o!!
oohh it’s ok… your blog is still flawless *3*
My blog is a mess OTL. But I follow awesome people so that’s why I stick around. \o/
I WASTED MY 400TH POST ON YOU, ASSHOLE!!!!
Anonymous asked: Typical from an OT5.... so so typical, keep being press^^ Sure you can continue your life being a bitter super TVXQ "fan"
Oh, now I feel bad. Someone completely missed the fucking point.
Dumb ass, stan. Apparently, even if you like something, if you don’t like it the way they say you’re supposed to, you’re pressed.
And the word is “pressed,” you fucking idiot.
Random thoughts while watching the “Ocean” PV
- who fired their lyricist? Aitakute Aitakute Tamaranai had nothing but “laaa la laaa la, laaa la laaa la”s and now ya’ll are just making shit up!
- changmin! i like the gruff you’ve added to your voice. it’s very hot. it’s very sexy. lose the damn neckerchief tho, it’s ruining the effect
- DID YOUR CAR HAVE A FUCKING IOWA LICENSE PLATE?!?!???!?1
- can someone tell yunho what to do when changmin’s singing on the beach; he looks confused
- DESPITE THE SURPRISING AMOUNT OF T&A IN THIS VIDEO, THIS IS THE GAYEST THING TOHOSHINKI HAS EVER DONE AS 2 OR AS 5 NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, AND YES I’M INCLUDING “DANGEROUS LOVE”
- whAT is YOu two?
Yunho clutched the badge in his hand, liking the feel of it. There was a familiar feeling to the badge, which was very welcoming especially at his present moment of emptiness. The captain told him he had dropped it during the struggle that had landed him on this hospital bed. Problem was, Yunho has no recollection about this struggle nor could he remember what he was investigating then. It was a lot to take in after being awake for only one hour and apparently been comatose for a week. The only memory he possessed now was waking up to numbness in his arm, like somebody had placed a dictionary on it for hours. Well, a bit of an exaggeration but still not far from the truth. It was worth it though because when the head on his arm looked up, Yunho finds himself looking down at a face so beautiful that he had sent a silent prayer up to thank god for creating this angel. Jaejoong was his name. The utter gratitude on Jaejoong’s face turned crestfallen after the doctor informed him that Yunho had lost his memory, though it may be for temporary.
Yunho continued gazing at Jaejoong as the latter arranged the food containers on the small table. Jaejoong glanced at him.
“What are you thinking about?”
“How long have we known each other?” Yunho asked.
Yunho raised his eyebrow. That was longer than he expected. He wondered how they came to know each other.
Yunho shifted his wounded shoulder, trying to apply less pressure on it. “How long have we been together then?”
Jaejoong met his eyes for a full minute at that. Yunho held their gaze waiting for an answer.
“We are not-” Jaejoong stammered. “I mean we are just friends.”
Yunho would have been amused by Jaejoong’s calm demeanor falling apart if he wasn’t too taken aback by this fact.
“Well, i guess we have to do something about that.” Yunho uttered softly focusing at the rice bowl infront of him, missing the hint of scarlet on Jaejong’s cheek.
This is for all the amazing and marvelously talented Trobed writers out there, for sharing their extraordinary stories and their immense love for these two best friends.
I guess this is Troy and Abed in the new mini Dreamatorium, Abed’s in his Evil Abed getup back from S03E22 “Introduction to Finality,” which included sunglasses in a scene if you’re wondering why he’s wearing them here in addition to his dumb felt goatee. : )
If tomorrow really is going to be the last episode of Community, I will be devastated. I can’t bear to see Troy and Abed go so soon. I can’t remember ever loving or shipping another relationship on a TV show as hard as these two. Troy and Abed have brought me more joy than you could ever imagine.
DBSK stories I’ve started but never finished/posted because … idk:
- HoMin are alone in Jurassic Park because a raptor ate the others.
Jaejoong fell off a cliff. Oops.
- YunJae “Cinderella” fic. Or maybe “Prince in the Pauper.” IDK, something fairy-taleish.
- OT5 accidentally run into each other in an elevator. Changmin punches Junsu in the nose and that makes Yoochun happy for some reason.
- Yunho has a mental break down. Not a sad one, tho. Think that episode of “Community” where Abed thought everything was claymation. *suddenly remembers how sad that was*
- 1980s YunJae fic that does not end happily at all because nothing about the 1980s was happy.
- Rip Van Winkle with a dash of The Scarlet Letter. But with cute.
ha ha … I rarely have any idea what I’m doing.